Training for Management and Managers
About The Course
The FCA Consumer Duty consultation has been finalised and underway from July 2023. This comprehensive workshop delves into the critical aspects of regulatory compliance and customer protection requirements for financial institutions under the new consumer duty.
This workshop is led by Kevin Still, a respected authority in this area within the Collections and Debt Management, Advice sectors.
Having advised extensively on this topic across the industry and delivered versions of this material for live training, he has made his material available for access by a wider audience here.
Full access to links, reference material and discussion forums is also made available via this platform.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of regulatory compliance requirements and their implications for financial institutions.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and regulatory developments.
- Learn from industry experts and engage in interactive discussions, sharing experiences and best practices.
- Enhance necessary skills and knowledge to navigate the regulatory landscape, mitigate risks, and build strong customer relationships.
- Topics covered
- Effective strategies to address vulnerability and implement inclusive design approaches, ensuring fair treatment of all customers.
- Importance of fair value assessments and aligning metrics with customer outcomes to deliver value-driven products and services.
- Best practices in communication to enhance customer understanding and engagement, while avoiding antagonistic practices.
- Importance of supply chain management challenges and compliance throughout the entire value chain.
- Insights from complaint handling and the role of the ombudsman in identifying systemic issues and improving customer satisfaction.
This portal and training is intended for managers, providing
- A primer for Consumer Duty
- Detailed overview of requirements
- What needs to be done now
RO-AR insider newsletter
Receive notifications of new RO-AR content notifications: Also subscribe here - unsubscribe anytime