What data do we collect?
ROStrategy Ltd may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer feedback or form on any of our web pages or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies and google analytics.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process any orders and manage your account
- Email you with information or to provide details on other products and services we think you might like
- Research data for marketing, assess market interest and general market research
- Data is also retained to enable you to sign into the website
- Cookies may also be use for advertising purposes
If you agree, we may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
ROStrategy securely stores your data on centralized systems, such as a third party CRM, hosted webpage tables (eg for logon details) and via cookies.
Should you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, we will provide the option to opt out from future marketing. Should you have any further queries or requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us