- This event has passed.
Credit Connect: Online Technology Think Tank
March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
· 9.30am: Opening remarks from Credit Connect and Chair. Introduction and overview of the event line-up.
· SPEAKERS: Colin White, Founding Director at Credit Connect and Event Chair: Chris Warburton, Director at ROStrategy
· 9.40am: Credit Risk and the Cost of Living Challenge: How can the risk sector address a challenging and changing economic environment? What is the best way of measuring risk and strategy? SPEAKERS: Chanuka Perera from Zilch, Louise Allemagne from Lending Standards Board, Neil Kadagathur from Creditspring and Paul Martins from Mortgage Evolution
· 10.45am: Measuring Affordability: The role data has to play. Can technology support affordability? How can lenders help with the cost of living pressures? The role of data, is it keeping pace with the demands of the fast-changing economy? Can data be harnessed and used in the right way? How can we stress-testing affordability? SPEAKERS: Andrea Cox from Experian, Nicola Matthias from Freedom Finance, Sho Sugihara from Pave/Fuse and Carla Lourenco from Salary Finance
· 11.35am BREAK
· 11.55am Regulations Impact on Lending: The impact of new lending models such as Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL). Managing compliance and ensuring best practice is followed. Is regulation stifling innovation? The impact of interest rates and inflation. What will be the impact of Consumer Duty? How technology can assist organisations to manage regulations. SPEAKERS: Jason Wassell from CCTA, Sheraz Afzal from Quint and James Ellwood from Billing Finance
12.45pm LUNCH BREAK
· 1.00pm Digital Lending Technology: What is the future for digital lending? The role of Open Banking in maintaining and managing lending decisioning. The importance of the customer journey. What does the future hold for lenders? Is there value in using Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) verses traditional modeling? Open Banking and how it is influencing data and analytics credit risk decision making? Open Banking versus Open Finance. SPEAKERS: Brian Leslie from Prima Finance, Olugbenga King from BSL Financial Services and Andrew Fisher from Freedom Finance
· 1.50pm: Closing remarks
2pm: Event close
RO-AR insider newsletter
Receive notifications of new RO-AR content notifications: Also subscribe here - unsubscribe anytime